boutique in every aspect
“Expect high and continued growth as Brisbane cements its place as a world class city”
- Zephyr is positioned less than 5 kilometres from the heart of the CBD
- The suburb is particularly well serviced by transport infrastructure making it one of Brisbane’s most accessible suburbs
- Walking distance to Lutwyche Shopping Centre, Northern Busway, Wooloowin Train Station and Kedron Brook Bikeway
- Outdoor sporting and park facilities close by (Seven major parks in the area) and the community run, Northey Street City Farm.
- Both primary and secondary, public and private schools in the surrounding suburbs and QUT Kelvin Grove campus is only minutes away on the Northern Busway
- Access and Egress to the Clem 7, Inner City Bypass and Airport Link Tunnel is second to none with a 10 minute drive to Brisbane Airport and 5 minutes to the South East Freeway connecting you to the Gold Coast.
- Wooloowin Station is close by and only 4 stops from Central Station.
Brisbane’s job market is growing at more than twice the rate of it’s population growth
5 minutes from one of Queensland’s largest employers – Royal Brisbane hospital
On the doorstep of the nation’s biggest infrastructure project
Extensive recreational activities
Undersupplied market combined with high levels of unserviced demand for two bedroom apartments
Opportune time to buy – Brisbane to enter upswing in the next 12 months with a low interest rate environment